Pending Transaction --> Penipuan

Dear Sir,
 
I got your contact from my Google research. I trust my instinct and my
instinct has never failed me in the past. I am convinced that you are
the person who can assist me in this pending transaction.
 
I am Mr. Suarez Clint, A Fund Manager with the Fidelity Investment
International UK. I am contacting you based on my personal interest to
develop a mutual business relationship with you in your country. The
amount and terms of executing the deal will be made known to you upon
receiving a positive response from you.I  solicit for your assistance
to execute this transaction.
 
I will give you a complete picture of this transaction as soon as I
hear from  you.
 
I look forward to hearing from you soonest.
 
Regards,
Mr. Suarez Clint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG