Mrs. Fatimah Idrissa Ahmed --> PENIPUAN

​From: Mrs. Fatimah Idrissa Ahmed
(BOA) Bank of Africa West - Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Dear friend,

It will be a surprise for you to receive this mail, welcome this letter. I am (Mrs. Fatimah Idrissa Ahmed), as the Director Of Accounts & Auditing Dept, At the Bank of Africa Burkina Faso Ouagadougou West-Africa, with due respect I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will Benefit both of us at the Bank's Last Accounts/Auditing Evaluations, I came across an old account which was being maintained by our foreign client "former Kenyan Roads Minister Kipkalya Kones" He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya.The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

Since the deceased was unable to run this account since his death, the Account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client, since his demise, nobody, not even the members of his family have applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and am sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money, as the Director Of The Accounts & Auditing Dept, I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the Bank and out of the country too for future investment.

The total amount in the accounts is (US$9.5M) with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonfire claim over this money, while I was contemplating on what to do, my Husband (Dr. Idrissa Ahmed) who works with the chamber of commerce and industry recommended your personality to me advised I should ask you for help to transfer this money out of our country. The client is a foreign national And you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information's and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

I have decided to give away forty (40%) to you for your Assistance, while (60%) is for me I want to assure you that this transaction's absolutely risk free since I work in this bank which is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction.

Thanks and remain blessed
Mrs. Fatimah Idrissa Ahmed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG