Business Proposal --> PENIPUAN

QATAR PETROLEUM DEPARTMENT
P.O. Box 3212, Doha, Qatar
www.qp.com.qa
 
Hello Sir,
 
I am Mr. Ibrahim Cissoko Manager Finance and Account Department, Qatar Petroleum,Please I have a financial transaction of $60m that i would like to execute with you. Kindly permit me to share my project plan with you. I am waiting for your permission.
 
Please contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country. I sent this message from my private e-mail; I will give you more details through my official Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office.
 
Regards,
Mr.Ibrahim Cissoko
Finance and Account.
Qatar Petroleum Department
E-mail: mail.ibrahimcissoko@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG