Benjamin J. Coulibally Hati - hati penipuan

Hi,
Do you remember me? I am Benjamin J. Coulibally the house helper of Mrs. Kathryn Fologo.

I just want to inform you that Mrs Kathryn Fologo later died in the hospital in France and with the help of our Church Pastor; he introduced me to his friend from India who assisted me to transfer the money to his country.

With what Mrs Kathryn Fologo said, we have distributed the money to the people and organizations involved and have also left for you the sum of $196,000.00 in  ATM Card with our Pastor. I will want you to contact him immediately with his information’s below to direct him how he should send the ATM Debit Card to you.

This sum is the interest of the fund, so I asked the bank to issue this ATM debit Card on your favor as a reward, and  since you was the person initially appointed for this assignment so I thought it wise to keep this money for you.

This is the address of the Pastor:

Rev Father Francis Koffi  Asokwa
St. Therese Catholic Church,
N°1 Rue St. Therese, Ave 13
Marcory Residential, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Email: koffi.Asokwa@graffiti.net


Now I am in India trying to complete my studies, you should let me know as soon as you get the card for me to give you the pin code to activate the card.
Let me know if you got this.

Regards,
Benjamin J. Coulibally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG