Mrs Haneefa Amani --> PENIPUAN

Assalamu alaikum
 
 Greeting in the name of Almighty Allah The Most Beneficent
 The Most Merciful
 
 Please don’t be surprise by receiving my message, i am
 currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the
 hospital despite my critical condition But don't worry,
 All i hope is that you will not betray this trust and
 confident that I am about to repose on you. I have to thank
 Allah this moment for his direction as regards this
 mission,
 
 I am
Mrs Haneefa Amani a muslim convert from switzerland I
 am married to Late
Mr. Amani Mohamed  who is a wealthy business
 man here in Cote d'ivoire we were married for many years with
 out a child before he died
 after a brief illness
 
 Before his sudden death we where devoted muslim When my late
 husband was alive he deposited the sum of three Million
Dollars (
$3.000.000.00) in one of the
 prime bank here in Cote d'ivoire Presently this money is still
 with the Bank,and i am very sick from Kidney cancer that i
 may not last till the next two months according to my doctor
 so i decided to donate this money to a honest individual who
 will use it to work for Allah, orphans, widow and
 maintenance of mosque to fulfill the vow i and my late
 husband made to Allah,and i have choosen you after praying,
 
 I want this money to be use as i have said since i do not
 have any child to inherit it and our relatives are all
 unbelivers and i don't want our hard earn money to be
 use in ungodly way you will take 15% of this fund and use
 85% as i stated,the reason for taking this bold decision.
 
 I know that after death I will be with Allah the most holy
 and the most merciful as soon as i read from you i will give
 you more details on how to achieve it,i need your urgent
 reply as i dont know what tomorrow will result
 
 Your Sister in Islam
  Mrs Haneefa  Amani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG