Mrs. Anita George.

My Dearest one,

Greetings in the name of God, I am Mrs. Anita George, from Ireland, a widow to late Dr. Mark George. I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than 3 months, according to my doctors.

This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died last six years, and during the period of our marriage we could not produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. the doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than 3 months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in America , Asia, and Europe.

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the sum of $3.5, million united state Dollars, to the less privileged. Please I want you to note that this fund is deposit in one of the international bank here. Once I hear from you, I will forwarded to you all the information you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your account.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours sister in God,
Mrs. Anita George.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG