JAMES BROWN --> PENIPUAN

Dear Sir/Madam. Greeting to you. My name is Mr. James Brown. I work in a bank in the United Kingdom. I will need your assistance in this business transaction. I would need your assistance in applying for the next of kin to my Late customer,who died of a kidney failure after years of struggling with the disease. He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a Huge Amount Funds in our bank before his death. He died without any registered Next Of Kin as he was a divorcee and had no child. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavour to provide me the following in your reply: 1. Your Full Name: 2. Your Contact Address: 3. Your Profession / Position in the place of work: 4. Your Age: 5. Your Marital Status: 6. Your Direct Phone Nos. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. Yours Sincerely, Mr. James Brown. Reply To: j.brownn1@aol.co.uk Tel: +447031958013. Fax: +447031910824.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG