Mrs.Catherine Nathaniel

I pray you receive this message Spirit.

I am Mrs. Catherine Nathaniel; I was married to Late Mr Nathaniel Jason of blessed memory, a Hong Kong CITIZEN, who was a reputable Business magnet in Ivory Coast for many years before He died of Heart Attack in the year 2011.We Were married for Thirty-Five years with a son who later died in a Ghastly Motor Accident Last year 2014. My Late husband DEPOSITED the sum of (7.4) Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. Presently, I am battling with both Lung cancer and stroke and according to my doctor, my medical report quotes a very short life sperm due to my present health condition, that I only have about 1-3 months to live, I do not know but only God knows why. That is just my faith as a Deteriorating Cancer disease. 

I pray to God to Heal me so That I Will be alive and See this Work Done as my Late husband Instructed me. Because of my Present Health condition I Have Decided to Donate the Above Mentioned Funds to an Individual Muslim, Christian or any faith, He or She Will Utilize this Funds the way I Mentioned HEREIN. 

If I ask my Relatives or my husband Relatives to use this Funds for the less privilege ones, They Will use it for Their own personal interest. I do not want this Funds to be used in such manner.I know we have not meet before but I want you to consider this matter as DIVINE MISSION !!! I want you and your Family to always pray for me because the lord is my Shepherd, my happiness IS That I lived a Worthy Life and whoever That Wants to serve God MUST serve him in Spirit and truth. Please kindly reply Now so That I Will Give you more details Regarding this great Mission. 

Remain blessed. Mrs.Catherine Nathaniel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG