From Mrs Justina Marthin

 Dearest One ,

With Due Respect And Humanity,Let me first of all inform you, I got your  email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead.
I am Mrs.Justina Marthin from Switzerland. I am married to Mr.Philip Marthin who worked with a construction company in Asia  and africa for twenty Years

before he died in the tsunami disasters,we were married for eleveen years and survived with only one child name michel  Since his death I decided not to re-marry.  when my late husband was alive he deposited the sume of (6 million u.s dollars) one of prime bank here in  Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire. And now i am willing to donate this sum of  to the less privilegeds and to contribute to development of church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europoe.
My late husband was a very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth, Presently this money is still with the bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the  money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on

my behalf If I cannot come over.  I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer
 of the lungs in a hospital , I have since lost my ability To  and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to Live. Please i want  you to note that this money is lying in the Bank in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire

though what disturb me most is about my son michel and having known my condition i decide to donate part of this fund to churches , orphans and widows and use the rest of the money for my son's education that is why i am looking for a better Trustworth individual that will utilize 90%  of this money the way i instruct here . 

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody,this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

Thanks and God bless you
I await your urgent reply.
Regards,
Justina Marthin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG