Barrister Mamadou Samurai,

Read This Email Very Well

Dear Friend
I am Barrister Mamadou Samurai, I have decided to bestow this trust on you, which I pray you will not 

ignore or betray. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause you. I am the Personal 

Attorney to late Engineer. Peter. Alexander, who was a contractor here in West Afican. He died with his 

entire family as result of floods which claims 57 lives and 710,000 peoples were seriously affected.

As a matter of fact, My client made a fixed deposit Amount, valued at ($18.5m) million dollars with 

Institution bank, upon the duration time of their agreement, His Bank started contacting him but no 

response consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased as his 

personal attorney, 

Send your email & telephone number to my email (barrsamurai@foxmail.com) This may not interest 

you,but the question remains, do you want this asset to be confiscate?.

Regards
Barrister Mamadou Samurai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG