Abou Hassan

Dear Friend,
     
Can you help me in my diamonds sale in your country, I have an estimated diamonds value of  71 million dollar with a company here in Burkina Faso, and I will need your assistance in the diamonds sale in your country. After my research, I found out that the marketability of the diamonds is very high in your country and there will be ready buyers!
     
I am therefore contacting you to seek your interest in the diamonds sale in your country as partner; if you are willing and able to help me. The diamonds consignment is currently with the company here, and I have consequently arranged to ship out the diamonds consignment for immediate sales in your country. I only need a willingly and reliable partner to receive the consignment on my behalf as consignee, and a partner.
     
The shipment will arrive at your end by air cargo fully insured and once arrived, you may wish to contact a diamond vendor in your area to purchase the diamonds before my arrival to your country. Because the diamonds are fully certified, the due diligence report will become automatic it will improve both its current value and marketability in your country that the potential buyers will have nothing to worry about, and the diamonds can be purchased in a couple of days.
     
There is no risk in this venture; and since the diamonds are fully certified and obtained through a legitimate source, you will not be breaking your country’s or international law! The shipment will come with every proper documentation, including a shipment airway bill and a certificate of origin. 
     
I hope this will be an enduring partnership, because I will need your help to check out investment options for me after the diamonds are sold. If you are willing to undertake in this mutual profit project you will stand to gain a share of 80/20 for consideration of your assistance during course of the diamonds sale as a partner. 
     
If you are able to help me, please urgently get back to me for more details. Upon receipt of your return mail indicating your interest, I will follow up with the details of the diamonds shipment to you, and advise you accordingly. 

I am looking forward to doing business with you.
     
Best regards,
Abou Hassan,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG