Mr. Barry Andersson.

I trust you are doing great today,
After going through your profile, I decided to contact you.

I'm sorry for contacting you this way. Let me introduce myself to you, I'm Mr. Barry Andersson, The Current Auditor of Bank of Africa Bénin (B.O.A.) Can you help me repatriate the sum of US$15.3Million Dollars.

During the course of our auditing i discovered a floating funds in account opened in 2008 by my late client and since nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records i discovered that my late client died without a hence his funds, due to his my late client the bank have order me to look for his next of king to my late client,i contact with you to present you as the benefit beneficiary owner of the funds, and if i do not remit this funds out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

(A) Can you handle this transfer?
(B) Can I give you this trust?
(C) What will be your commission?

I expect your urgent response if you can handle this transfer, I will provide the complete details of this transfer proposal as soon as i hear from you. If you are interested contact me through my private E-mail: mrbarry_andss000@aol.fr

Thanks
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Barry Andersson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG