Mr.Egor Rhama--> Penipuan/ Scammer

My name is Mr.Egor Rhama, I am working with one of the prime bank,  Here in this bank existed a dormant account  for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign  customer. The amount in this account  stands  at $5,5,000.00 (Five Million five Hundred Thousand USA  Dollars).

I want a foreign account  where  the bank will transfer  this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this  message, especially from someone relatively unknown to  you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a  genuine, risk free and legal business  transaction. Reply  back to me urgently, if you are interested. All details  shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

Please I also required your mobile phone number so that I can keep you in touch incase of emergency, Here  is also my  number +226 6442 4661

Best regards,

Mr.Egor Rhama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG