Davoud RouzBahani --> PENIPUAN/ SCAMMER


Dear Friend
I am   Davoud Rouzbahani , Incharge of Bond deposit, trading and discounting for (Ribadu Securities Alleppo in  Syria. I saw your contact email while browsing through online  profiles. After going through your sound profile,Iam satisfied as to communicate to  you. The Syrian civil war is escalating deeply each day and no viable investment and trading of Bond for discounting comes into Syria due to Syria war and dangerous  Islamic states Militant( Isis) in Syria.
So I decided to use this very chance to get to know you. I think we should use every chance to know each other better and I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand after my clarification in due course I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply me back so that I will send more details to you, and I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I am looking forward to you reply, Have a pleasant day.
Davoud RouzBahani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG