matu7@iinnfortect.66ghz.com --> Penipuan / Scammer

Attention:

I want a reliable person who could assist me to transfer the sum of US$66.521M (Sixty-Six Million Five Hundred and Twenty-one Thousand
Dollars) only into his account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from a contract awarded by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) under my ministry
and approval. The contract has been executed. Commissioned, the contractor has been paid his actual cost for the contract. A balance
of US$66.521M as the over-invoiced amount is left, which I have deliberately over estimated time for my own use under my protocol
division, I need total co-operation from a foreigner to front for the immediate claim of this funds. This is why I contacted you for
assistance. You will be entitled to 35% of the total sum, 60% for me while 5% for any expenses incurred while transacting the business and
whatever left from the 5% will be shared equally.

If your are interested send your full names, telephone, address and your bank details to immediately do all the necessary paper work and
transfer the funds within 14 working days. Please note that most of the documents will be back dated to suit the purpose of this transfer.

Best regards,

Dr. Paul Obaseki
Minister of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria
Direct Mobile: +234 7016111074

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG