Re: Yours Attention Dearest

Re: Yours Attention Dearest,
My name is Mr. Mohamed Hendi, an Egyptian citizen by origin. I'm a retired former oil firm worker in Libya. I'm contacting you on behalf of a former adviser to late Mutassim Gaddafi whom was a former National Security Advisor to the Libyan government that was caught and killed by anti-Gaddafi forces in Sirte October 20, 2011 during the Libyan revolution. This top aid whom doesn't want his name's in print for his safety due to that fact Libyan's situation looks very fragile towards late col Gadaffi loyalist in his country. More details on Assets frozen link below:
This top aid, secure some top secret documents relating to the late Mutassim Gaddafi asset worth a total sum of US$21.3 million U.S. dollars in a Private Holding Firm in Europe without stating his next of kin or a successor to his great Assets. Your assistance as foreigner is necessary because the holding firm will welcome any foreigner who has correct information.
Therefore, I call on you to assist me to receive/claim this Assets as my boss has advised me that I should make sure this Assets is secured and invested out Libya. Let me know if are interested to help us secure these Assets in your country. My boss is offering you 30% from the total Assets and 10% for your charity home. While 60% to be meaning fully invested either in your existing business or anyone you deem profitable in this regard.
I am waiting for your confirmation, and that will enable me provide you with details of this Assets claim by providing me with your full contact details as follows; FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, COUNTRY, AGE, OCCUPATION & DIRECT PHONE NUMBER, be advised.
Thanks. I await your urgent response.
Best regards,
Mr. Mohamed Hendi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG