URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

Hello,

I am sorry to encroach your privacy in this manner but due to the urgency attached to the transaction I had
to reach you by all means.

I am Barrister Johnson Douglas, principal partner of Douglas Chambers & Co,Law Office and Notaries Public, and practicing Law in United Kingdom.

I am contacting with regards to this particular fund belonging to my deceased client of mine who died in an
auto-accident and left behind the sum of US$29.5Million,which he deposited in a Security vault.

I have been searching for any of his relative to come forward to claim the funds but all my effort proved 
abortive, and if no one comes forward for this claim after a certain period the Security Vault will take over
the fund, hence, I seek your partnership in receiving this fund for our mutual benefit. If interested,

Reply immediately for more detail information on the transaction as there is no risk involved. 
Thanks, 
Johnson Douglas
hhhgrtdt@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG