TRAVELING





As we know, hobby is something that we like best and which can make us happy. Therefore, believe it or not, I have so many hobbies, such as: jogging, reading, singing, writing and so on, but my favorite hobby is traveling, and go to ACE HARDWARE to support my lovely hobby, yap : TRAVELING!. I like it very much because traveling can make me forget my boredom in running all of my daily activities and of course, it also can make me enjoy the beauty of nature. When I am on the Beach, I love inhaling the breeze coming from the Sea and looking at the rolling waves in the middle of the Sea. Then, when I am in the small Village or on the Mount, I am really crazy for staring at the green trees growing so beautifully here and there.
Several days before holiday, I usually try to search on Internet to learn any beautiful places that I have never visited before; and of course, I also carefully calculate the expenses that I should provide for the traveling. The expenses should meet with my saving accounts. If it needs so much money, I will not select it at all although I dream of visiting it very much as I cannot afford to cover  the expenses to visit it. 
The supplies that I usually bring during traveling are not too many. Besides money, I always bring clothes and bathing-kit. I put all of them in a “passport” branded hard-case trolley bought in Ace Hardware. I seldom bring any foods or beverages as I prefer having meals at the restaurants or motels, but I will bring a “mobicool” branded portable cooler to put some canned beverages and a big “sunny” branded lunch-box if I travel by my parents’ private car. Both of the cooler and lunch-box were Frankly, I prefer traveling by public transport, such as: train or bus as it is much more practical than by my parents’ private car.
That is all about my traveling hobby. Thank you very much for your fully attention. For More Information about the product, Please Kindly Click :
www.acehardware.co.id

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations

KUIS #INCREDIBLEVALENTINE - MERCURE JAKARTA SIMATUPANG